Salome Consolidated
Elementary School District #30

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I register my child for school?

If you’re new to the area or have a child just starting out in school, simply visit our office to fill out the necessary paperwork. When you come, please bring the following documents with you:

  • Your child’s birth certificate
  • Your child’s immunization records
  • Proof of residency. See our Registration page for more information.
Back to Top

Is there a bus service available?

Yes, we provide bus services to our students. We consider riding the bus a privilege and expect students to follow bus rules and behave appropriately while riding the bus. Please see our Transportation page for more information.

Back to Top

What should I do if my child must be absent?

If your child must be absent from school, please call the school office at (928) 859-3339, and let us know your child’s name and the reason for the absence. When your child returns to school, please also send a note explaining the absence.

Back to Top

How do I participate in the ECA tax credit program?

It's easy! Visit our Tax Credit page for a donation form and instructions.

Back to Top

When do report cards come out?

We issue report cards on a nine-week basis, four times a year.

Back to Top